- Adidas Pushing For Deal As Man Utd Plot World Record Move For La Liga Attacker
- Arsenal Willing To Break Transfer Record To Sign Attacker Ahead Of Liverpool
- Arsenal Eye Audacious Move For Key Barcelona Midfielder
- Man Utd Boss Confirms He’ll Buy Attacker & Responds To Reported Ronaldo Interest
- World Class Striker Drops Huge Hint Over Manchester United Move
- Man Utd In Advanced Talks To Sign Chelsea & Liverpool Target, Deal Expected Soon
Reading vs Man Utd Preview, Team News, Likely Line-ups & Predicted Score
Manchester United are at the Madjeski Stadium to face Reading on Saturday looking to tighten their grip on top spot.
United head into the game with a one-point lead over rivals Manchester City having won 11 of their last 13 games, but lost their last away game 1-0 to Norwich so won’t be taking Reading lightly this weekend.
The home side currently sit second from bottom and four points from safety having won just once so far this season, so Brian McDermott will be desperate for a positive performance from his players this weekend.
The Royals are likely to be without Jimmy Kebe who remains out with a groin injury and he joins goalkeeper Alex McCarthy and midfielder Jem Karacan on the sidelines.
However, Danny Guthrie is in contention after recovering from a thigh problem but may have to make do with a place on the bench.
Sir Alex Ferguson will be without Nani and Antonio Valencia for the trip. Nani is facing three weeks on the sidelines with a hamstring strain while Valencia is struggling with a hip problem but should be back to face Man City next week.
Rio Ferdinand should come back in to the starting line-up having been rested in midweek, while Paul Scholes returns from suspension and Ryan Giggs is expected to shake off a minor hamstring complaint. Defender Nemanja Vidic is back training and may return against Cluj in midweek.
Ferguson will be eager to make up for the disappointing 1-0 defeat to Norwich last time out on their travels and with Reading firmly in the relegation zone, United will be heavy favourites to win this one. Reading 0-3 Man Utd
What would your team be and what’s your score prediction? Get involved in the comments section.