- [Photos & Video] Player All Smiles In Chelsea Shirt After Completing £34m Move
- [Photo] Moussa Sissoko Poses With Tottenham Shirt After Completing £30m Move
- [Photos] Jack Wilshere All Smiles After Completing Move Away From Arsenal
- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
Man Utd Team News & Injury Update: Young, Evans, Ferdinand & More…
Manchester United are in the capital this weekend as they play Fulham at Craven Cottage on Saturday evening.
Manager Sir Alex Ferguson has given a team news and injury update ahead of the game, including the latest news on Jonny Evans and Ashley Young.
Speaking at his weekly press conference at Carrington, the United boss told the clubs official website that his squad is in good health heading to London with Ashley Young his only absentee through injury.
The winger is still struggling to overcome a knee injury picked up against Liverpool and has once again been ruled out for this weekends action, but there is better news regarding defender Jonny Evans who is expected back in training on Friday and should be in contention.
Ferguson also confirmed he’s planning to make a few changes to his line-up, with Rio Ferdinand in line for a recall after missing out against Southampton in midweek. Ferguson told Man Utd.com:
“We’re quite healthy in terms of the players available”
“Ashley Young’s the one that’s still not available. Hopefully Jonny trains today, which would give us another defender. That’s good news. I’ll make one or two changes tomorrow. Rio Ferdinand will play. Definitely.”
We’ll have a full match preview up on the site this afternoon but now we’ve seen the team news, what’s your preferred line-up for the game? Leave your suggestions below.