- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool For Brazilian, Player Confirms Decision To Leave
- Arsenal Playmaker Mesut Ozil Offers Positive Injury Update
- Man Utd Make Audacious €25m Offer For La Liga Midfielder But Man City Also Keen
- Liverpool Attacker A Doubt To Face Arsenal After Aggravating Injury
- Mourinho May Sanction Move As Liverpool Make Audacious Swoop For Chelsea Star
- Man Utd Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Aston Villa Clash
Chelsea’s Samba Stars Trying To Persuade Neymar To Move To Stamford Bridge
Despite the transfer window now being closed there will still be plenty of gossip doing the rounds in the newspapers, so we’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest transfer rumours. Today, can Chelsea lure Neymar to England?
The report claims the European champions have made several attempts to sign the 21-year-old superstar over the last few years and are believed to have used their close links with the players agent, Pini Zahavi, to try and land the striker.
However, Neymar decided to remain in Brazil until after the 2014 World Cup in Brazil at which point the Daily Star suggests he’ll look for a new challenge with the Premier League or Spain’s La Liga his top priorities.
The newspaper claims Chelsea’s Brazilian contingent of Ramires, Oscar and David Luiz have already been trying to persuade the Santos man to join them at Stamford Bridge and they will be given a chance to show him around London with the Brazil squad in the capital for Wednesday night’s friendly with England.
Read more Chelsea transfer news
Neymar has become one of the world’s hottest properties after a string of impressive displays for Santos in Brazil. He has already scored an amazing 130 goals in just 212 appearances for his club as well as 17 goals in 27 games for his country, and he’s only just turned 21, so it’s no surprise the likes of Chelsea are reported to be interested.
If Neymar does decide to leave Santos in 2014, it’s going to be interesting to see where he ends up.
Do Chelsea fans think Neymar will end up at Chelsea? Get involved in the comments section below.