- [Photos & Video] Player All Smiles In Chelsea Shirt After Completing £34m Move
- [Photo] Moussa Sissoko Poses With Tottenham Shirt After Completing £30m Move
- [Photos] Jack Wilshere All Smiles After Completing Move Away From Arsenal
- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
Chelsea’s Samba Stars Trying To Persuade Neymar To Move To Stamford Bridge
Despite the transfer window now being closed there will still be plenty of gossip doing the rounds in the newspapers, so we’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest transfer rumours. Today, can Chelsea lure Neymar to England?
Brazilian youngster Neymar could be heading to the Premier League in 2014 and Chelsea’s Samba Stars are trying to persuade him to move to Stamford Bridge if he does, according to the the Daily Star.
The report claims the European champions have made several attempts to sign the 21-year-old superstar over the last few years and are believed to have used their close links with the players agent, Pini Zahavi, to try and land the striker.
However, Neymar decided to remain in Brazil until after the 2014 World Cup in Brazil at which point the Daily Star suggests he’ll look for a new challenge with the Premier League or Spain’s La Liga his top priorities.
The newspaper claims Chelsea’s Brazilian contingent of Ramires, Oscar and David Luiz have already been trying to persuade the Santos man to join them at Stamford Bridge and they will be given a chance to show him around London with the Brazil squad in the capital for Wednesday night’s friendly with England.
Read more Chelsea transfer news
Neymar has become one of the world’s hottest properties after a string of impressive displays for Santos in Brazil. He has already scored an amazing 130 goals in just 212 appearances for his club as well as 17 goals in 27 games for his country, and he’s only just turned 21, so it’s no surprise the likes of Chelsea are reported to be interested.
If Neymar does decide to leave Santos in 2014, it’s going to be interesting to see where he ends up.
Do Chelsea fans think Neymar will end up at Chelsea? Get involved in the comments section below.