- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow As Star Ruled Out Until 2016
- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
Predicted Man Utd Starting Line-Up To Face Real Sociedad
Manchester United take on Real Sociedad at Old Trafford on Wednesday night looking to go one step closer to securing qualification to the knockout stages of the Champions League.
The Red Devils head into the game sitting top of Group A on goal difference with four points from their opening two fixtures so can move closer to that 10 point mark with a win tomorrow.
David Moyes is set to be without his first choice defensive pairing with both Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic struggling with injury. The duo missed Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Southampton and were unable to train on Tuesday so are major doubts to take part tomorrow.
This means that Phil Jones and Jonny Evans are likely to continue at the back with Rafael and Patrice Evra expected to make up the back four.
Danny Welbeck could be recalled in place of teenager Adnan Januzaj with Moyes going for more experience in this big European tie, while Antonio Valencia may get the nod over Nani on the right side of midfield.
Wayne Rooney is expected to once again start in support of Robin van Persie up front. Here’s the line-up Moyes might go with:
What do you think our our line-up? Do you agree? What would yours be?