- Arsenal & Man Utd Given Go-Ahead To Sign €40m Hitman
- Chelsea Team News: Mourinho Offers Injury Update On Fabregas & Luis
- Arsenal Or Man Utd? €25m Target Confirms When He’ll Choose New Club
- Arsenal Handed Blow As Alexis Sanchez Ruled Out Of Tottenham Clash
- Bolton vs Liverpool Preview, Team News, Likely Line-Up, Prediction & Betting Tips
- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool For Brazilian, Player Confirms Decision To Leave
[Teams] Arsenal vs Man City: Confirmed Line-Ups
Arsenal entertain Manchester City at the Emirates Stadium this evening with both sides looking for a win to boost their title hopes.
Just three points separate the two sides but with third-placed City holding two games in hand, this is the Gunners last chance to get themselves back in title contention.
Man City are unchanged from the side that beat Man Utd 3-0 in midweek, while Arsene Wenger has made one change for Arsenal with Lukas Podolski coming in for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Here are the confirmed line-ups:
Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Arteta, Rosicky, Flamini, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud
Subs: Fabianski, Bellerin, Jenkinson, Kallstrom, Gnabry, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Sanogo
Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernandinho, Toure, Navas, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko
Subs: Pantilimon, Kolarov, Lescott, Milner, Garcia, Negredo, Jovetic
What’s your predicted score for the game? Share your views below…