- Liverpool Dealt Injury Blow As Star Taken To Hospital Following Training Incident
- Mahrez To Join Arsenal In £37m Deal After Agreeing Personal Terms
- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
Eden Hazard Fuels Move Rumours After Attending Manchester Derby
Eden Hazard has intensified rumours of a move to either Man City or Man Utd after taking time out to attend the Manchester derby at the Etihad Stadium on Monday night, according to the Daily Mirror.
Hazard has become one of Europe’s most wanted players after another excellent season at Lille, and the 21-year-old has confirmed his intent to move to the Premier League this summer. Hazard recently said:
“My objective is the Premier League, I want to play in England.”
“My objective is to go to the Premier League, because I have had my time in France,” he said.
“Maybe in the future I will return to France but for now I am concentrating on finishing the season with Lille to the best of my ability, and then going to England.”
Quoted in the Mirror
ESPN claims the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd and Tottenham are all in the running for the Belgian playmaker, but rumours have intensified that he could be heading to Manchester after being spotted in the crowd at the Etihad on Monday, where he watched City beat Utd 1-0.
The Mirror reports that City’s Patrick Vieira and Man Utd scout Martin Ferguson were in the stands to watch Hazard score and set up the winner as Lille beat PSG 2-1 on Sunday evening, before the player returned the favour by making the trip to the Etihad the following day.
Where do you think Hazard will end up? Get involved in the comments section.