- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow As Star Ruled Out Until 2016
- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
Eden Hazard Fuels Move Rumours After Attending Manchester Derby
Eden Hazard has intensified rumours of a move to either Man City or Man Utd after taking time out to attend the Manchester derby at the Etihad Stadium on Monday night, according to the Daily Mirror.
Hazard has become one of Europe’s most wanted players after another excellent season at Lille, and the 21-year-old has confirmed his intent to move to the Premier League this summer. Hazard recently said:
“My objective is the Premier League, I want to play in England.”
“My objective is to go to the Premier League, because I have had my time in France,” he said.
“Maybe in the future I will return to France but for now I am concentrating on finishing the season with Lille to the best of my ability, and then going to England.”
Quoted in the Mirror
ESPN claims the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd and Tottenham are all in the running for the Belgian playmaker, but rumours have intensified that he could be heading to Manchester after being spotted in the crowd at the Etihad on Monday, where he watched City beat Utd 1-0.
The Mirror reports that City’s Patrick Vieira and Man Utd scout Martin Ferguson were in the stands to watch Hazard score and set up the winner as Lille beat PSG 2-1 on Sunday evening, before the player returned the favour by making the trip to the Etihad the following day.
Where do you think Hazard will end up? Get involved in the comments section.