- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
Liverpool Transfer News: Rodgers Targets Dutch Stopper
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is lining up a surprise move for Wolves goalkeeper Dorus de Vries, according to Sky Sports News.
The new Reds supremo worked with De Vries at Swansea, where the Dutch stopper made 178 appearances during his four years at the club before making a free transfer move to Wolves in 2011.
However, the 31-year-old has endured a frustrating time at Molineux, making only 4 appearances as the club were resigned to the championship last season, and Sky Sports report that Rodgers is keen to offer him an escape route to Anfield.
The Northern Irishman wants to link up with De Vries once again and is ready to make an official approach to Wolves over his availability. Alexander Doni and Brad Jones are both expected to leave Merseyside this summer, so Rodgers is on the look out for a reliable number two for Pepe Reina and it seems De Vries is the man he wants.
Read more Liverpool transfer news
Would you like De Vries at Liverpool? Get involved in the comments section.
Fancy a flutter on the game? Claim your £10 welcome bonus at Sky Bet and enjoy some of the best match odds in the business.