- [Photos] Lazar Markovic Poses In Liverpool Kit After Completing €25m Move
- Chelsea Confirm Signing Of €40m Costa On Five-Year Contract
- [Photo] Fabregas Poses In Chelsea Shirt After Sealing Move + Confirms Arsenal Snub
- Agent Confirms Talks With Arsenal + Man Utd Over €37m Ace
- Chelsea Agree €40m Deal For Spanish Hot-Shot
- Chelsea Agree €91m Deal Following Meeting In London On Thursday
Fellaini: I Want Big Move But I’m Willing To Wait
Despite the transfer window being closed, there is always transfer gossip doing the rounds in the papers and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest news during the coming months. Today, Marouane Fellaini is willing to wait for his big-money move.
Fellaini has made a superb start to the new season at Goodison Park, scoring six goals in 10 games so far, and has been described as ‘unplayable’ at times by managers and pundits alike.
Chelsea have been strongly linked with a move for the 25-year-old Belgian and it’s been reported the European champions were lining up a £30m move when the transfer window re-opens in January.
The 6ft 4 inch midfielder has admitted he’s keen to play for one of the ‘biggest clubs’ one day, but feels Everton won’t want to lose him without a fight and claims he’s prepared to wait to seal his big move.
“But Everton are an ambitious club as well.
“I don’t think they’ll let their best players go just like that.
“I want to play for one of the biggest clubs one day. But I am patient.”
Fellaini is quoted as saying in the Sun
Read more Chelsea transfer news
Fellaini’s current Everton contract runs until 2016 and the player is seemingly content to stay at the club, so unless Chelsea come in with a bid too good to refuse, the Toffees are under no pressure to sell.
How much do you think it would take for Everton to sell Fellaini? Get involved in the comments section.