- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
- Arsenal Set To Beat Liverpool To 24-Goal Hitman After Triggering £20m Clause
- Arsene Wenger Ready To Sell As Liverpool Prepare Raid On Arsenal
Fellaini: I Want Big Move But I’m Willing To Wait
Despite the transfer window being closed, there is always transfer gossip doing the rounds in the papers and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest news during the coming months. Today, Marouane Fellaini is willing to wait for his big-money move.
Chelsea target Marouane Fellaini has reiterated his desire to move to a bigger club but insists he’s willing to wait for it to happen, according to the Sun.
Fellaini has made a superb start to the new season at Goodison Park, scoring six goals in 10 games so far, and has been described as ‘unplayable’ at times by managers and pundits alike.
Chelsea have been strongly linked with a move for the 25-year-old Belgian and it’s been reported the European champions were lining up a £30m move when the transfer window re-opens in January.
The 6ft 4 inch midfielder has admitted he’s keen to play for one of the ‘biggest clubs’ one day, but feels Everton won’t want to lose him without a fight and claims he’s prepared to wait to seal his big move.
“But Everton are an ambitious club as well.
“I don’t think they’ll let their best players go just like that.
“I want to play for one of the biggest clubs one day. But I am patient.”
Fellaini is quoted as saying in the Sun
Read more Chelsea transfer news
Fellaini’s current Everton contract runs until 2016 and the player is seemingly content to stay at the club, so unless Chelsea come in with a bid too good to refuse, the Toffees are under no pressure to sell.
How much do you think it would take for Everton to sell Fellaini? Get involved in the comments section.