- Arsene Wenger Ready To Sell As Liverpool Prepare Raid On Arsenal
- Man Utd Determined To Beat Chelsea To Signing Of £50m-Rated International
- Arsenal Open Formal Talks Over £60m Double Swoop
- Arsenal To Make £30m Bid For Liverpool Star This Summer
- Man Utd Star Closes In On Comeback After Offering Positive Injury Update
- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
[Teams] Zenit vs Liverpool: Gerrard & Suarez Start
Liverpool are in Russia to take on Zenit St Petersburg this evening for the first leg of their Europa League last 32-tie.
Manager Brendan Rodgers has named his strongest eleven for the game with captain Steven Gerrard and striker Luis Suarez both starting along with the likes of Pepe Reina, Glen Johnson, Martin Skrtel and Stewart Downing. The only first team regular to miss out is Daniel Agger.
Italian striker Fabio Borini is among the substitutes along with Suso and Jonjo Shelvey. Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Enrique, Henderson, Allen, Gerrard, Sterling, Suarez, Downing.
Subs: Jones, Coates, Lucas, Borini, Shelvey, Suso, Wisdom.
Malafeev ; Anyukov, Lombaerts, Neto, Hubocan ; Witsel, Denisov, Shirokov ; Hulk, Kerzhakov, Danny
Subs: Zhevnov, Rodic, Lukovic, Fayzulin, Semak, Evseev, Djordjevic.
Now we’ve seen the teams, whats your score prediction for the game? Get involved in the comments section below.