- Real Madrid Accept Arsenal’s £48m Bid For Karim Benzema
- Arsenal To Submit £21m Bid For Bundesliga Attacker
- Manchester United Make Enquiry For 31-Goal Striker
- Man Utd Agree £22.3m Attacker Deal, Player Likely To Arrive Next Week
- Arsenal Star In Battle To Face Liverpool After Suffering Fresh Injury Blow
- Adidas Pushing For Deal As Man Utd Plot World Record Move For La Liga Attacker
[Teams] Zenit vs Liverpool: Gerrard & Suarez Start
Liverpool are in Russia to take on Zenit St Petersburg this evening for the first leg of their Europa League last 32-tie.
Manager Brendan Rodgers has named his strongest eleven for the game with captain Steven Gerrard and striker Luis Suarez both starting along with the likes of Pepe Reina, Glen Johnson, Martin Skrtel and Stewart Downing. The only first team regular to miss out is Daniel Agger.
Italian striker Fabio Borini is among the substitutes along with Suso and Jonjo Shelvey. Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Enrique, Henderson, Allen, Gerrard, Sterling, Suarez, Downing.
Subs: Jones, Coates, Lucas, Borini, Shelvey, Suso, Wisdom.
Malafeev ; Anyukov, Lombaerts, Neto, Hubocan ; Witsel, Denisov, Shirokov ; Hulk, Kerzhakov, Danny
Subs: Zhevnov, Rodic, Lukovic, Fayzulin, Semak, Evseev, Djordjevic.
Now we’ve seen the teams, whats your score prediction for the game? Get involved in the comments section below.