- Theo Walcott Offers Positive Injury Update
- Arsenal ‘Working’ On Deal To Re-Sign Unsettled Van Persie
- Chelsea Offered Tempting Diego Costa + £8m Swap Deal In Exchange For Courtois
- Cavani Agent In London For Talks Over Potential £54m Summer Move
- Chelsea Trying To Hijack Liverpool’s Salah Move After Submitting £10m Bid
- [Player Ratings] Chelsea 3-1 Man Utd: How The Blues Players Rated
[Teams] Zenit vs Liverpool: Gerrard & Suarez Start
Liverpool are in Russia to take on Zenit St Petersburg this evening for the first leg of their Europa League last 32-tie.
Manager Brendan Rodgers has named his strongest eleven for the game with captain Steven Gerrard and striker Luis Suarez both starting along with the likes of Pepe Reina, Glen Johnson, Martin Skrtel and Stewart Downing. The only first team regular to miss out is Daniel Agger.
Italian striker Fabio Borini is among the substitutes along with Suso and Jonjo Shelvey. Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Enrique, Henderson, Allen, Gerrard, Sterling, Suarez, Downing.
Subs: Jones, Coates, Lucas, Borini, Shelvey, Suso, Wisdom.
Malafeev ; Anyukov, Lombaerts, Neto, Hubocan ; Witsel, Denisov, Shirokov ; Hulk, Kerzhakov, Danny
Subs: Zhevnov, Rodic, Lukovic, Fayzulin, Semak, Evseev, Djordjevic.
Now we’ve seen the teams, whats your score prediction for the game? Get involved in the comments section below.