- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool For Brazilian, Player Confirms Decision To Leave
- Arsenal Playmaker Mesut Ozil Offers Positive Injury Update
- Man Utd Make Audacious €25m Offer For La Liga Midfielder But Man City Also Keen
- Liverpool Attacker A Doubt To Face Arsenal After Aggravating Injury
- Mourinho May Sanction Move As Liverpool Make Audacious Swoop For Chelsea Star
- Man Utd Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Aston Villa Clash
[Teams] Zenit vs Liverpool: Gerrard & Suarez Start
Liverpool are in Russia to take on Zenit St Petersburg this evening for the first leg of their Europa League last 32-tie.
Manager Brendan Rodgers has named his strongest eleven for the game with captain Steven Gerrard and striker Luis Suarez both starting along with the likes of Pepe Reina, Glen Johnson, Martin Skrtel and Stewart Downing. The only first team regular to miss out is Daniel Agger.
Italian striker Fabio Borini is among the substitutes along with Suso and Jonjo Shelvey. Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Enrique, Henderson, Allen, Gerrard, Sterling, Suarez, Downing.
Subs: Jones, Coates, Lucas, Borini, Shelvey, Suso, Wisdom.
Malafeev ; Anyukov, Lombaerts, Neto, Hubocan ; Witsel, Denisov, Shirokov ; Hulk, Kerzhakov, Danny
Subs: Zhevnov, Rodic, Lukovic, Fayzulin, Semak, Evseev, Djordjevic.
Now we’ve seen the teams, whats your score prediction for the game? Get involved in the comments section below.