- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
- Arsenal Set To Beat Liverpool To 24-Goal Hitman After Triggering £20m Clause
- Arsene Wenger Ready To Sell As Liverpool Prepare Raid On Arsenal
[Teams] Zenit vs Liverpool: Gerrard & Suarez Start
Liverpool are in Russia to take on Zenit St Petersburg this evening for the first leg of their Europa League last 32-tie.
Manager Brendan Rodgers has named his strongest eleven for the game with captain Steven Gerrard and striker Luis Suarez both starting along with the likes of Pepe Reina, Glen Johnson, Martin Skrtel and Stewart Downing. The only first team regular to miss out is Daniel Agger.
Italian striker Fabio Borini is among the substitutes along with Suso and Jonjo Shelvey. Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Enrique, Henderson, Allen, Gerrard, Sterling, Suarez, Downing.
Subs: Jones, Coates, Lucas, Borini, Shelvey, Suso, Wisdom.
Malafeev ; Anyukov, Lombaerts, Neto, Hubocan ; Witsel, Denisov, Shirokov ; Hulk, Kerzhakov, Danny
Subs: Zhevnov, Rodic, Lukovic, Fayzulin, Semak, Evseev, Djordjevic.
Now we’ve seen the teams, whats your score prediction for the game? Get involved in the comments section below.