- Agent Confirms Unhappy Attacker ‘Wants To Leave’ Arsenal This Summer
- Mourinho To Launch £30m Raid On Arsenal If Man Utd Boss Fails To Land Chelsea Star
- Tottenham Eyeing Audacious Swoop On Man Utd For £36m Attacker
- Player Confirms Interest As Man Utd Eye Audacious Swoop For £40m Chelsea Star
- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool Over Signing Of £15m International
- Liverpool Ready To Table Audacious £40m Bid For World Class Hitman
Tottenham vs Arsenal: Predicted Line-ups For The Big NLD
Tottenham Hotspur welcome rivals Arsenal to White Hart Lane on Sunday for a crucial North London Derby and we’ve predicted the two teams for the game.
Spurs have relatively few injury concerns heading into the game with only long-term injury concerns Sandro and Younes Kaboul missing. Andre Villas-Boas confirmed on Friday at his press conference that Jermain Defoe is winning his fitness fight so is likely to start ahead of former Gunner Emmanuel Adebayor.
The biggest decision AVB has is who to play at centre-back. Michael Dawson has been superb in recent weeks and is favourite to partner Jan Vertonghen. Although some have suggested the Belgian may be shifted out to left-back to deal with the threat of Theo Walcott, with Steven Caulkner starting in the middle.
I can see Lewis Holtby being given the nod ahead of Clint Dempsey in the attacking midfield role while the rest of the team pretty much picks itself.
Arsene Wenger will be without Bacary Sagna for the game meaning young Carl Jenkinson will start at right back. Like his counter-part, Wenger has a decision to make at centre-back. I can see the Frenchman sticking with Per Mertesacker, which I think will be a mistake, especially if Defoe starts.
The other big decision is who comes in for Diaby with the lanky French midfielder a doubt for the game. Wenger may opt to go with the energy of Aaron Ramsey in the middle and keep Jack Wilshere in an advanced role with Cazorla on the left.
Here’s my predicted line-ups for the two teams:
What do you think the teams will be? Leave your suggestions below….