- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
Arsenal Linked With Move For £28m Fernando Llorente
Arsenal are considering a move for Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente, if a report by the Daily Mail is to be believed.
The report claims that Llorente has only one year left on his current contract and is open to a move to England, but with a £28m buy-out clause in his contract the striker won’t be available on the cheap.
The 27-year-old has enjoyed an excellent year with Bilbao, scoring 29 goals in 53 appearances in all competitions last season, and helped guide the club to the final of both the Europa League and Copa del Rey.
Read more Arsenal transfer news
I’m not getting too excited by this latest piece of transfer gossip. Don’t get me wrong, i would love Llorente at the Emirates, but i just can’t see it happening. If RVP does leave this summer, a move for Giroud seems far more plausible and there is very little substance to the Daily Mail’s story.
Would you like to see Llorente at Arsenal? Get involved in the comments section.